Just putting together my Fall TV Schedule, like the nerd I am.
- I’m giving a try at a record low number of new shows (3)
- I’m watching a lot on NBC this year, it’s been years since that has happened
- Things really spread out better this year for me. Thanks TV schedulers!
- Somehow I won’t miss anything because of my trip to NYC, which is kind of odd
- I am pathetically behind in my UK TV research on what to watch
I’ve finished my TV Schedule for the 2012-2013 television season. I really cut it close this year but I’ve been working late a lot so I just kept putting it off.
When I started doing the draft on paper* and hour and a half ago, I naively thought that I had very few overlaps this year. Au contraire - 3 major overlaps and big bare spots on the schedule. But this does allow for sports schedules (for which I do not intermingle with the tv schedule because I’m not a crazy person even though this post exactly proves the opposite) so that’s good news. I hate juggling between the two too often. It also allows for a social life/places to catch up on things. Or read or something. Maybe I’ll get a significant other. Or a dog. More likely a dog.**
*because the final version is in Excel, obviously
**no, I’m not getting a dog